Thursday, September 13, 2012

From Los Angeles to Seattle via Instagram

So I'm back in Seattle. Woo. It still hasn't really hit me yet, and I've already got a job and it's all just very crazy..  My best friend flew down to drive up with me which was lovely. We drove through Big Sur, and stayed the night in the east bay where we spent time with my Aunt and Uncle who are just the most wonderful people!

Whenever I'm with them we drink wine, eat and talk about things that actually expand my mind.  Then we travelled up to Portland where we stayed at the Jupiter Hotel and spent some time with friends of mine. That part was great too, until I lost my Canon 5D. I'm so upset, it contained all of the photos from my trip not to mention I love my Camera so much.

I've called the cab company, the bar and posted on craigslist, I've no idea what happened to it.  Alas such is life I suppose, I'm going to focus on trying to replace it.

It was super difficult to say goodbye to my boss who has been crazy generous and amazing to me, all in all I love Los Angeles and I love Seattle, and I'm home and it's going to be great. Here's my photo round up.


1 comment: