Thursday, August 16, 2012

Seattle Autumn

Seattle Autumn


ASOS block heels
asos.com


Asos shoes
$71 - asos.com


AllSaints scarve
allsaints.com


Wide brim hat
$220 - apc.fr



AW11 Fleur's Moon Stars dress
$245 - nadinoo.bigcartel.com


fleabags | shop
fleabg.com









As you all know by now, I'm moving back to Seattle September 8th. As much as it saddens me to leave my friends and the most wonderful job here, I am feeling very inspired by the whole ordeal.

The Northwest is absolutely breathtaking, AND on top that, I get to finally enjoy a true Autumn and Winter, so I've been dreaming of the things I'd love the most.. I've yet to find the perfect wide brim hat.  And pretty much everything from Nadinoo and Dear Creature's fall collections is most enviable... Afraid I may spend all my moving pennies before I get home!


No comments:

Post a Comment