Thursday, August 16, 2012

Lemon Meringue

Well, clearly I am still getting the hang (mostly quite unsuccessfully) of my newly acquired tripod... They seem so simple and like such a great idea, but really they are quite difficult. Or maybe I am just tripod illiterate.

I wore this to work today (my first day back!) which was mostly quite sleepy until the end of the day when lovely folks started spilling in.

My hair has been CRAZY in this intensely hot weather we've been having.. I curly it only to have it poof into oblivion within minutes. Oh well, c'est la vie as they say.

What I'm wearing:
Dress: ASOS Salon
Shoes: My Mother's... I think they're Orthopedic.
Bag: Vintage from The Loved One





1 comment:

  1. I have the exact same hair issues, frustrating...
    That dress is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete