Monday, August 6, 2012

Devotion

I spent the day with my friend Othello Silla in Pasadena at the most amazing high school. It had all of these crazy beautiful buildings, greenery, koi fish (I got a little too excited when we saw them and spent a few minutes mooning over the pretty fish, wishing they'd come up and nibble my fingertips), and 80s architecture. I still can't believe it was a high school!

We shot some photos, and Othello is a really talented guy, you should absolutely check out his blog for more of his beautiful photography, he is a master at light, and never taking a bad photo.

Afterwards we went to Yardhouse and gorged ourself on food and beer, it totally made my day better, it's nice to just talk to a friend about things, and always much appreciated by myself!


What I'm Wearing:
Dress: Dear Creatures "Sweet Valley" dress.
Shoes: Michael Kors













5 comments:

  1. You and these photos are absolutely stunning! And your dress is just perfection :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love the outfit, setting and your hair is gorgeous!
    Much love,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad I found your blog! These pictures are absolutely gorgeous!

    xo
    Alex

    ReplyDelete