Monday, August 27, 2012

A Very Personal Post About Leaving

As you know if you've been reading my blog I'm moving back to Seattle from Los Angeles.. This is a personal decision that for now needs to happen, and I am all torn up about it.

In my two years here I have had the pleasure of meeting some of the most amazing people and sharing equally amazing experiences with them.

It's been full of bad dates, good dates, heart break and growth.

Above and beyond that two very special people Hannah Metz and Elvia Lahman allowed me to be apart of the opening of their store The Loved One. I have learned so much and love both of them very much.  Below are a crap ton of photos from my last two years here.
































4 comments:

  1. moving can be hard, hard, hard. but also an adventure! i hope it's more of the latter for you. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry, I know how hard that can be, but it's hard decisions like those that make you appreciate all the good memories you have :) so cherish those and make new ones in Seatle, who knows maybe someday you'll be able to move back

    xo
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww. Looks like you've had so many special memories. Good luck with the move, and hope everything goes as smooth as possible <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are awesome photos. You're so pretty!

    Gosh, I know what you mean. I've lived in DC for the past year and I'm moving back to Wisconsin next week. I am SO sad about this... But I'm hoping my time there will be short. I have bigger plans ahead of me. I just hope all goes as planned!

    Regardless, it's still so hard saying good-bye to new friends, favorite restaurants, etc.

    ReplyDelete